Bachelor Life

She's giving a talk at a conference in New Zealand next week.
So Wednesday, she flew to Brisbane for some time at her office. Then last night flew from Brisbane to Wellington.
As a result, it's been very quiet here, being the only one in the house.
I expected I'd be a lot more bored, have a lot more time on my hands. But instead, I've been busy with looking after Lucius a few times at his place, working late a bit, and going to a shindig down in Sutherland Friday night.
I also haven't even logged into EvE, simply due to lack of time.
I have been doing a fair amount of legal research as well. More about that later on.

Advantages to Bachelor Life for a week or two?
Noone complains that the dishes haven't been done
Can play my own music all day long
Don't have to shave

Disadvantages?
She's not here
Email, SMS and phone calls just don't substitute

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home